Wow! It's rare when I actually decide to upload art now a days! Bad thing, I know, but I should be working on it.
Well, I have become HIGHLY obsessed with Happy Tree Friends (I blame
for ever showing it to me! XD I luve you, hun!). But, stumbling upon the Flippy x Flaky pairing, I become hooked instantly.
By the way... FLAKY IS A GIRL! (If you guys want to think that "she" is a "he", then that's your choice. But my friends know me and I will constantly tell them that "she" is a "she". But, I am a strich female!Flaky person, so if that bothers you, tough.)
and I decided to start a Happy Tree Friends role play, where she is Flippy and I play Flaky. Oh, we have more characters: For example, she also plays Lumpy and the Mole (among others) while I play Cuddles and Handy, among others. But, we're going to focus more on Flippy and Flaky.
Flaky is attending college for something (haven't thought of anything yet) and Flippy is the new guy in the HTF town, fresh out of war. He sees Flaky carrying all her books, and so he walks over and carries a few of them for her. They chat and walk back to Flaky's house. They go inside and that's pretty much as far as we got.
So, yes, Flippy will have that fucked-up split personality of his, but that will be shown whenever my lovely RP partern is ready. Will he ever truly harm Flaky? That, I don't think so, but who knows. I doubt it, though.
* THIS is my first attempt at anthro characters. It sucks, I know. But, for my first, I think in was pretty good. I shall get better as time passes.
* The reason why there are two black lines in the grass is because I was coloring that at 10:30 last night and I thought I had my green colored pencil, but I had black instead.
* I wanted them to wear pants and shoes. Deal with it.
* That black thing behind/next to them... that's the road. Like I said, it was 10:30 at night and I was getting lazy.
* There's not much left to say except that there will be more Flippy x Flaky goodness. >w<
Materials - .5 mechicanical lead, Prismacolor colored pencils, kneed easer, the pictures on my phone for mild reference.
And, like I said, BLAME
FOR EVEN TELLING ME ABOUT HAPPY TREE FRIENDS!!
Characters/Happy Tree Friends copyright to MondoMedia!
Role play done by